10 Photos Of Pink Hair Shades That Will Make You Want To Dye Your Hair ASAP

10 photos of pink hair It's easy for me to be sucked by Pinterest and Instagram. I continue quickly to check something, then, next thing, I spend an afternoon scrolling through endless pictures. It happens. Normally, when I'm hypnotized, I often seek beauty inspiration. I often look for rainbow hair colors.


I'm happy to look at all the hair colors, but I must say that there is something about pink hair. At the time of writing, there were 4.4 million posts with the #pinkhair hashtag on Instagram. Not too bad, huh?

If you are looking for fresh hair, I will not have you scroll through so many photos to find a dye job. I did some of the work for you and reduced it to pretty slats you might want to bring to your next hairdresser appointment. Let yourself be inspired by these 17 pretty pink hair colors that will make you want to dye your hair as soon as possible.


1. Coral Pink Hair


Obsessed with the color and the style.

2. Pink Bob




Loving this cotton candy pink color.

3. Pale Pink Braids 


Loving this cotton candy pink color.

4. Short Pink Hair


Notice the orange in there?

5. “Strawberry Ice Cream” Hair


Do you want your hair pink, but not too pink? This is your look 

6. Pink Ombre


Make dark roots work with your hair color.


7. Blonde and Pink Hair


Transform a blonde base with a few streaks.

8. Pink Bob


Try to get beyond the fact this might be Taylor Swift’s doppelganger and look at that hair color.


9. Super-Bright Pink Hair


This is neon pink hair, my friends.

10. Multiple Pinks


Why restrict yourself to only one shade of pink? 

Click NEXT PAGE to read more and happy pinning!


Post a Comment

0 Comments